Advanced Virtual Facilitation Skills
“Advanced Virtual Facilitation Skills:
Mastering Your Virtual Presence through Practice”
for trainers, teamleaders and facilitators already conducting virtual events
who are ready to leap to the next level of effectiveness!
Who this workshop is for:
- Do you want to increase participant interaction and engagement in your virtual meetings?
- Find yourself wondering during the silence if there are creative tips for making your materials more impactful?
- Need to expand your use of technology tools to achieve different purposes, especially for complex processes like decision-making?
- Want to broaden your ability to be authentic, interesting and colorful as a presenter?
- Most of all, do you yearn for feedback from an experienced practitioner about how to take your facilitation to the next level of mastery?
In this hands-on workshop you will:
– Learn the 5 critical components of any virtual event
– Practice technology-based tools & techniques for various event types
— Design your “next level” of virtual materials to fit your purpose
– Refine the masterful presence of your most important tool: you!
– Receive one/one coaching in a private mid-workshop session
– Practice your advanced skills with group and Master Coach feedback
(Upcoming dates TBA!)
8-10:30 CST; 9-11:30 EST; 2-4:30 UK; 3-5:30 NL
LIMITED TO 8 PARTICIPANTS to guarantee individual attention
Early Bird special : $650. MUST RESERVE SEAT BY EARLY DEADLINE!
Full workshop fee: $695
Three sessions of 2.5 hours each
Hands-on exercises during each segment
One-on-one coaching session between sessions
Practice facilitation using your own materials
Group and Master Coach feedback
Handouts of all materials
Booklet “Best Practices for Conducting Virtual Events”
Recording of your virtual practice session
(Optional observation by Sue of your virtual event prior to the workshop)
What you will need:
A computer and a landline telephone
To enroll with deposit:
Early bird special: $100 deposit to reserve your early bird seat
After Early bird special: $100 deposit on full workshop fee of $695
Remainder of workshop fees due 1 week before start of workshop
To reserve your seat: http://www.brightmangloverinternational.com/payments.html